- Country of manufactureBelarus
- Principle of dryingStreaming
- Type of fuelNatural Gas
- Method of travelStationary
Are intended for drying of seeds of wheat, colza, corn. Dryers work with a vacuum method that allows to increase efficiency of their work and to reduce electricity consumption. Fuel: natural gas, liquid fuel or biofuel (straw, tree or other types of fuel: biomass). Use of warming of the dryer, guarantees lower costs of drying. System of vertical exhaust fans with low noise level. Modular torches provide exact control of a flame and, thus, lower fuel consumption. Air recirculation process is used that reduces consumption of gas to 20%. At the request of the client, the mechanical system of dust removal is installed that use of the dryer near houses allows. The control panel provides the easy, convenient and fast mechanism of management. Besides, as an option, we can control on-line via phone or the computer by means of the Internet.
Standard equipment of the dryer:
- the mine is made of galvanized steel
- warming of mine
- unloading of the dryer
- set of fans
- vertical or horizontal combustion chambers (depending on model)
- torches gas or diesel
- electrician and automatic equipment of management of the panel of the dryer
- control panel of the dryer
- buffer part of the dryer
- the drying cooling sections
- recirculation of air in DGG and SDGG dryers
* CORN - efficiency of drying with 30%-14,5% of humidity of grain
* COLZA - efficiency of drying from 14%-7% of humidity of grain, air temperature outside of 15 °C, relative humidity of air outside of 65%
* WHEAT - efficiency of drying with 18%-14% of humidity of grain, air temperature outside of 15 °C, relative humidity of air outside of 65%
• +5 °C and 85% of humidity are the average conditions existing when cleaning corn.
• the zernosushilka warmed by natural gas or gasoil is an economy of fuel and care about
• there is a possibility of application of smooth regulation of length of a flame modulated
• efficiency is specified for pure, ripe grain and permanent job of a zernosushilka.
• temperature of drying air for wheat makes 90 °C, for colza 75 °C
• the sizes and the specification of each zernosushilka can be changed and adapted to
to individual requirements.
• there is a possibility of use of cyclofans for division of contaminations.
• the zernosushilka is made with thermal insulation in standard equipment.
• the zernosushilka is executed from a galvanized tin of DX-51 Z275
• at the request of the client we make the dryer from a tin of Ruuki GALFAN ZA255 or GALFAN ZA255AFP
• the device is screwed together by bolts with the durability of 8.8
• the producer reserves the right of introduction of technical changes.