- Country of manufactureRussia
- ApplicationAnimal husbandry
Yeast fodder on the basis of wheat bran Yeast fodder on the basis of wheat bran - an additive for feeding of agricultural birds and animals, a source of digestible protein, mineral substances and vitamins, irreplaceable in maintenance of normal activity.
All important vitamins of group B, calcium, iron, phosphorus, nicotinic and folic acid, magnesium, sodium, potassium, amino acids are a part of yeast. Fodder yeast is made on the basis of bran, the ground grain, by - products of the food industry.
Advantages of fodder yeast
- efficiency of animals increases;
- flavoring and dietary qualities of meat and milk increase, considerable decrease in level of cholesterol is observed;
- costs of a forage decrease.
Yeast from wheat is issued in the form of scaly powder or granules, is packed up in polypropylene bags. Such feed additives can be stored within half a year from the date of production in the dry well aired room.