- Country of manufactureRussia
It is a mixture of mineral oils with additives and additives that improve extreme pressure, antiwear and anticorrosive properties.
Rope lubricant OKTAMIX WIRE CK 1 is designed to prevent wear and corrosion during the operation of steel ropes in the temperature range from - 35 ° C to + 50 ° C.
Reliably provides anti - corrosion and anti - friction properties during long - term operation of the ropes.
According to the degree of impact on the human body, it belongs to the 4th hazard class according to GOST 12.1.007.
- High anticorrosive properties make it possible to effectively protect ropes from corrosion during operation.
- Physicochemical properties of the lubricant provide the ability to handle the rope without gloves, leaving no marks on the hand.
- The grease does not have a suffocating odor when heated.
- To reliably protect the ropes from corrosion, lubrication of only the strands of the ropes is sufficient.
It is used to lubricate strands in the process of making steel ropes. Provides high anti - corrosion and antifriction properties during the operation of steel ropes made of uncoated wire and galvanized wire.
When using, the applicable regulations must be observed.
The guaranteed shelf life is 1 year.
|Dropping point, not less||° C||70 - 95||GOST 6793|
|Penetration at 25 ºС without stirring||1/10 mm||90 - 150||GOST 5346|
|Flash point in open crucible||° C||200||GOST 4333|
|Colour||Homogeneous, in a thin layer from bronze to brown|
|Setting time, no more||from||4 - 8||GOST 20458|
|Content of water - soluble acids and alkalis||%||lack of||GOST 6307|
|The presence of abrasive mechanical impurities||%||lack of||GOST 6370|