Wearproof bulk floor LAHTA - creation of a high-strength wearproof concrete floor
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
- Country of manufactureRussia
- Weight25 kg
Wearproof bulk floor LAHTA
- alignment of the concrete and cement and sand bases in front of the device of any finishing floor coverings (bulk polymeric floors, linoleum, a tile, a carpet, a parquet, a laminate etc.);
- creation of a high-strength wearproof concrete floor (operation without additional finishing covering is possible).
Application of a wearproof bulk floor LAHTA for alignment and creation of the floors experiencing high mechanical strain is possible (in factory shops, warehouses with fork loaders, parkings etc.).
Wearproof bulk floor LAHTA is applied to internal works.
Description of material
Wearproof bulk floor LAHTA — the unicomponent structure representing dry construction mix of gray color. The portlandtsement, a granite filler (the maximum fineness of 2,5 mm), active chemical additives are a part of material.
Advantages of this product
- 2 in 1 — a dandy-roll and a finishing covering;
- possesses high wear resistance, it can be applied without finishing covering;
- the self-condensed material (when laying vibrating is not required);
- the self-leveled structure (does not demand efforts for alignment);
- has high durability, maintains considerable mechanical loadings;
- nonshrinking structure;
- it is not toxic, allergobezopasen;
- conforms to requirements of GOST 31358-2007 "Mixes dry construction floor on cement knitting. General specifications".
LAHTA is not recommended to apply a wearproof bulk floor to asphalt concrete alignment.
Technical characteristics of bulk floors
|For dry mix|
|Maximum fineness of filler, mm||2,5|
|Consumption of dry mix, kg/dm3||2,0|
|Water consumption for a zatvoreniye, l/kg||0,16... 0,18|
|Warranty period of storage||12 months|
|For rastvorny mix|
|Brand on mobility of mix||Rk 5 (> 220 mm)|
|Thickness of a layer, mm: • minimum • maximum||5 50|
|Temperature of application (environment), °C||+5... +35|
|For a ready covering|
|Durability on compression at the age of 28 days, MPa||not less than 40|
|Durability at a bend at the age of 28 days, MPa||8|
|Durability of coupling with concrete at the age of 28 days, MPa||not less than 2|
|Readiness for operation: • for step loading • for transport • readiness for putting the subsequent finishing materials (layers, coverings)||12 hours 7 days
|Brand on frost resistance||F300|
|Corrosion resistance, pH||4... 13|
|Operation of the processed surface in the conditions of high temperatures, °C, no more||+250|