- Country of manufactureRussia
Mobile buildings create a comfortable living and working conditions for people working in the oil and gas industry, construction companies and other industries.
Carriage house is divided into three compartments:
Entrance to the car - house through the vestibule with a folding ladder.
In the first compartment is located shower and drying cabinet for outerwear (with battery)
In the second compartment is a kitchen sink, a boiler and versatile oven which can operate both on gas and on the wood.
In the third compartment is a relaxation room for 8 people.
For a comfortable stay during the summer there is air conditioning and in the winter heater and floor oil heaters.
Power supply from an external power source.
Frame wagon - house is made of reinforced sandwich panels
- is carried out with insulation, vapor barrier and MDF panels, laminated chipboard, profile sheet.
- Window Metal structure used with dual (optional - triple) glazing and mosquito nets.
- If necessary, the window openings are fitted with shutters.
Description schematic drawing
4. Drying cabinet
5. Table - cabinet with sink
6. Electric cooker
|8. Place the solid fuel
9. Water tank with pump stanitsa
10. The furnace combined with a boiler
11. The window air conditioner
12. Top Shelf / Shelf bottom with locker
14. Place for outerwear
15. The window glass package - 7 pcs
|Type of passport||PSM||PTS|
|modifications||8301 - 0000010||8753S - 0000010|
|Number of axles / wheels||2/4 + 1||2/4 + 1|
|Overall dimensions, no more, mm|
|Track wheels, mm||2040||2030|
|Vehicle curb weight, kg||5600||5200|
|Gross vehicle weight, kg
- the front axle
- on the rear axle
|Suspension (brand, type):||dependent spring||dependent spring|
|- pneumatic, double - circuit, shoe type, driven by a prime mover
|- with dual circuits distribution axes, with pneumatic actuator, ABS; brakes on all wheels - drum
- manual with mechanical drive acting on the second axis of the working brake pads
- the size
- Speed category
|15. 5 / 65 - 18||9, 00R20; 10, 00R20; 11, 00R20; 12, 00R20