Welding head of P200 CRC-Evans
Reconfirm the price with seller
For example: +998(50)123-45-67
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
4 years on Allbiz
- Country of manufactureUnited States
The automatic machine for welding is intended by the melting electrode in the environment of protective CRC-Evans P200 gas for welding of all layers of a seam of not rotary ring butt connections of pipes. For installation of a welding head on a pipe the directing belts (bandages) on concrete diameter are used. There are directing belts of various designs allowing to establish a head on a pipe without isolation and with various types of insulating covering.
As welding sources the rectifiers and inverters of most of producers having the tough characteristic (CV) can be used.
- possibility of welding by the melting electrode a wire of continuous section in the environment of protective gases (GMAW, GMAW-P) of a provolokama with a diameter from 0,6 mm (.023) to 1,14 mm (.045);
- simplicity of connection to the majority of power supplies;
- possibility of listing of the modes of welding in real time;
- the gas valve with a possibility of connection of 2 types of protective gas;
- strong and reliable design.
CRC-Evans P200 are laid off and replaced with P260
Similar company products