Terms of return and exchange
Conditions for the return of good quality goods
The consumer has the right, within ten days from the date of purchase, to exchange a non-food product of good quality for a similar one from the seller where it was purchased, and in the absence of such a product on sale, receive monetary compensation.
The exchange procedure and the list of goods not subject to exchange are determined by the rules approved by the Government of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Conditions for the return of goods of inadequate quality
According to the law «On consumer protection»,
When replacing a product with defects for a product of the same brand (model, article), in the event of a price change, recalculation is not made.
When replacing a product with defects for a product of another brand (model, article), if the price of the product to be replaced is lower than the price of the product provided in exchange, the consumer must pay the difference in prices, and in the case when the price of the product to be replaced is higher the price of the goods provided in exchange - the difference in prices is paid to the consumer. In these calculations, in the event of an increase in the price of the goods subject to replacement, its price is applied at the time of the demand, in the case of a decrease in the price, at the time of purchase.
Upon termination of the contract, settlements with the consumer are made in the event of an increase in the price of the goods based on its value at the time of the presentation of the corresponding demand, and in case of a decrease in the price - based on the value of the goods at the time of purchase.
Consumers to whom the goods were sold on credit, upon termination of the contract, the amount of money is returned in the amount of the repaid loan at the time of the return of the goods, and the loan fee is compensated.
Delivery of bulky goods and goods weighing more than five kilograms for repair, markdown, replacement and return to the consumer is carried out by forces and at the expense of the seller (manufacturer). In case of failure to fulfill this obligation, delivery and return of goods can be carried out by the consumer. In this case, the seller (manufacturer) is obliged to reimburse the consumer for the costs associated with the delivery and return of the goods.
To return the goods, you must contact the representatives of the online store for information on which address to ship to. Return shipping costs are subject to a separate agreement with the seller.
The funds are credited to the buyer’s account within 7 (seven) banking days after the returned goods were delivered to the seller and checked for compliance with the return conditions.
Upon confirmation of the return of the goods, the following options for refund are possible:
* When paying for the goods with a payment bank card, the refund will be made to the card with which the payment was made. At the same time, the presence of a bank payment card is required.
* When paying for the goods through the payment systems installed in the online store (online payment), the refund will be made within 7 banking days to the card with which the payment was made.
* When paying for the goods by bank transfer or in another way that does not involve the use of a bank card, you must contact the seller for more information on the methods of refunding.
1. The seller has the right to refuse the return and exchange of non-food goods of good quality if it is included in the List of goods that cannot be exchanged and returned.
2. Goods of good quality are not subject to return (are not accepted back), in accordance with Appendix 1 to the Rules of Retail Trade of the Republic of Uzbekistan, approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan No. 75 of February 13, 2003:
* Products for the prevention and treatment of diseases at home (sanitary and hygiene items made of metal, rubber, textiles and other materials, medical products and medical equipment, oral hygiene products, spectacle lenses, childcare items, medicines).
* Personal hygiene items (toothbrushes, combs, hairpins, hair curlers, wigs, hairpieces and other similar products).
* Perfumery and cosmetic products.
* Textile goods (cotton, linen, silk, woolen and synthetic fabrics, goods made of non-woven materials such as fabrics - ribbons, braid, lace and others); cable products (wires, cords, cables); construction and finishing materials (linoleum, film, carpets and others) and other goods sold per meter.
* Sewing and knitwear (garments and knitted underwear, hosiery and glove products).
* Products and materials in contact with food, made of polymeric materials, including for single use (tableware and kitchen utensils, containers and packaging materials for storing and transporting food).
* Household chemicals, pesticides and agrochemicals.
* Articles made of precious metals, with precious stones, from precious metals with inserts of semiprecious and synthetic stones, cut precious stones.
* Technically complex household goods, for which warranty periods are set (metal-cutting and woodworking household machines; electrical household machines and household electrical appliances; household electronic equipment; household computers and duplicating equipment; photographic and film equipment; telephones and facsimile equipment; electric musical instruments; toys electronic).
You can familiarize yourself with the Lists and Conditions at the link.