UShchR - ugleshchelochny reagen
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
Ugleshchelochna reagent - Brown-coal alkaline reagent (UShchR) represents product of interaction of brown coal (humates) with alkali, and is one of the most effective, cheap and available.
UShchR (ugleshchelochny reagent) is intended for the general improvement of boring solutions, increase of their dispersion and aggressive stability, decrease in water return. By the principle of action these reagents are stabilizers of suspensions, but carry out also the peptizating functions. They serve for regulation of viscosity and static stress of shift of the clay solutions which have thickened from vyburenny breed.
The different boring chemistry is used during processes of oil production and gas production for increase of their efficiency. For example, various boring reagents are part of the chemical checkers intended for clearing of wells, inhibitors of corrosion and asfalto-smolo-paraffin deposits. Getting of oil is connected with many problems, for example, with formation of emulsions in petroleum composition which when cooling form viscous film on surface. The film settles on walls of wells, surface of the extracting equipment, and function of boring reagents is in slowing down the reactions interfering successful and effective oil production.
- UShchR is intended for improvement of quality of boring solutions, including for reduction of loss of the filter and lowering of viscosity.
- for decrease in water return, viscosity and SNS of flushing fluids. Shortcomings of UShchR is sensitivity of the flushing fluids processed by it to effect of aggressive electrolytes - ions of multivalent metals; at the raised mineralization of the environment water return can increase and even to drop out solid phase.
- the solutions processed by UShchR increase stickiness of crusts on well walls.
- ugleshchelochny reagent can reduce viscosity of clay solutions at small concentration.
- ugleshchelochny reagent (UShchR) reduces water return, increases stability and viscosity, reduces static stress of shift of clay solution. UShchR should not apply to processing of clay solutions in the conditions of strong taluses and high mineralization as at the same time viscosity excessively increases.
- the additive of the ugleshchelochny reagent (UShchR) containing 15 g of coal and 2 g of NaOH on 100 cm3 of water leads to reduction in the rate of corrosion as became, and aluminum alloys.
- at the minimum content of ugleshchelochny reagent in initial solution (no more than 5 - 10%) and the moderate maintenance of solid phase of solution (density of 1 24 - 1 27 g/cm3) conventional drilling mud fluid quite easily passes into VKR.
- clay solutions process ugleshchelochny reagent (UShchR), sulfite - alcohol grain stillage condensed (KSSB), carboxymethylcellulose (KMTs) and other reagents.