- Country of manufactureUnited States
Productivity of cutting of soft steel
The scheme Auto-Line™ is automatically connected to a single-phase source of voltage of 115-230 V ~, with a frequency of 50/60 Hz, without the need for removal of covers for reconnection of the power supply.
X-CASE™ suitcase excellently protects installation during the transporting and storage. For MVP forks, an expendable material, and also gloves, goggles the additional space is etc. provided.
The shoulder strap allows the user to move easily installation from place to place.
Millerc MVP fork at various tension (MVP™) is connected by a possibility of work to plug sockets with tension of 115 or 230 V without additional tools — it is only necessary to choose a fork which approaches this socket and to connect it to a food cord.
LVC™ compensation of linear tension.
#907 339 V drive a set:
• X-CASE™ suitcase for protection and storage
• A manual torch of ICE-27T with a cable of 3,7 m
• The working clip calculated on big currents with a cable of 3,7 m
• A cord of food of 3 m with a MVP fork 5-15P (115 V ~, 15 A) and a fork 6-50P (230 V, 50 A)
• Box with expendables: 3 electrodes and 3 tips
• Built-in gas/air filter regulator
#907 303 V drive a set:• In total from the above-mentioned, except for a suitcase of X-CASE