- Country of manufactureUnited States
The electronic controller of an arch on duty automatically operates a control chain for cutting of the metal gauze without switching of a torch, thereby increasing productivity and service life of a tip.
Two supply voltages: 115 or 230 V ~ with the patented protection against the wrong position of the switch.
Compensation of linear tension supports by LVC the maximum power in the conditions of the changing tension for providing equal and pure cuts.
The device can be powered from any welding unit of the Miller company with the powerful generator (for example, the Bobcat series) or from the similar equipment of other producers.
Function of correction of power factor (PFC) allows to use most effectively the power supply tension therefore less energy is consumed.
LED indicators of pressure, power and temperature allow to find and eliminate malfunctions quicker.
Start of the device without use of high frequencies does not create hindrances which can put control systems or computers out of action.
In a set
• A manual torch of ICE-27C with a cable of 6,1 m
• A cable of 6,1 m with the working clip calculated on big currents
• A cord of food of 3 m with a fork of 115 V ~, 20 A.
• Additional expendables (3 electrodes, 3 tips and 1 fitting for air)• Built-in gas/air filter regulator