- Customer pickup,
- In detail
- Country of manufactureRussia
We offer to buy soybean sprouts for export from a manufacturer in Russia, Bryansk region, Dyatkovo.
Soy is a dense plant 5 - 7 cm long, white, has a yellow cotyledon cap at the end. The taste is nutty.
Trace elements: phosphorus, potassium, calcium, iron
Vitamins: C, A, B, E.
Per 100g of product:
Energy value 43kcal
Protein content 4.3g
Selenium 55 - 60mcg
Iodine 130 - 150mkg
Shelf life at 6C 10 days after cutting in a sealed container.
Packaging: Made from environmentally friendly materials, can be recycled and reused
Payment terms: 100% prepayment, partial prepayment is possible
Delivery terms: DAP
Manufacturer: LLC "EcoGrintek", Russia, Bryansk region, Dyatkovo
EcoGrintek LLC has been operating since 2014. Consists of a small production complex, with a total planting area of 2,218 m², where the Baby Leaves crops are grown in a closed eco - system using the latest hydroponic technologies.
Main export countries: Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Ukraine, Belarus, Moldova, Azerbaijan, Kyrgyzstan.
- Kits for growing microgreens
- Microgreens with selenium and iodine (microgreens of sunflower, microgreens of peas, microgreens of radishes)
- Sprouts (mung bean, wheat, lentils, soybeans)
- Baby Leaves (salad mix, Swiss chard, arugula, kale, watercress, bloody Mary sorrel, pak choy, tatsoy, crystal grass, green basil, frieze, romaine, starfighter, mustard, mizuna)
- Mini potato tubers