- Customer pickup,
- In detail
- Country of manufactureRussia
Buy Romaine salad for export from a manufacturer in Russia, Bryansk region, Dyatkovo.
Romaine lettuce (Romano salad) is one of the most popular varieties of lettuce (lettuce).
The leaf is elongated, elastic, dark green in color, with a thickened stem at the end, 8 - 10 cm long.
Micro and macro elements: potassium, calcium, magnesium, sodium, iron, phosphorus
Vitamins: A, B, C, K.
Per 100g of product:
Energy value 17 kcal
Protein content 1.8g
Selenium 55 - 60mcg
Iodine 130 - 150mkg
Shelf life at 6C is 18 days after cutting in a closed container.
Packaging: Made from environmentally friendly materials, can be recycled and reused
Payment terms: 100% prepayment, partial prepayment is possible
Delivery terms: DAP
Manufacturer: LLC "EcoGrintek", Russia, Bryansk region, Dyatkovo
EcoGrintek LLC has been operating since 2014. Consists of a small production complex, with a total planting area of 2,218 m², where the Baby Leaves crops are grown in a closed eco - system using the latest hydroponic technologies.
Main export countries: Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Ukraine, Belarus, Moldova, Azerbaijan, Kyrgyzstan.
- Kits for growing microgreens
- Microgreens with selenium and iodine (microgreens of sunflower, microgreens of peas, microgreens of radishes)
- Sprouts (mung bean, wheat, lentils, soybeans)
- Baby Leaves (salad mix, Swiss chard, arugula, kale, watercress, bloody Mary sorrel, pak choy, tatsoy, crystal grass, green basil, frieze, romaine, starfighter, mustard, mizuna)
- Mini potato tubers