All-weather cooling liquid on the basis of monoethylene glycol for liquid cooling systems of the internal combustion engines and other heatexchange devices working at low and moderate temperatures. It is offered in the form of a product, ready to application (to PRISTA ® to ANTIFREEZE) and a concentrate (PRISTA ® by ANTIFREEZE Concentrate).
Concentrate of all-weather high-quality cooling liquid with the increased operation term for the most modern liquid cooling systems of the internal combustion engines and other heatexchange devices working at low and moderate temperatures.
- • it is developed on special technology on the basis of organic acids that provides additional protection of the cooling system against an overheat, wear and/or damage
• does not contain nitrites, amines and phosphates (NAP - free)
• the guaranteed protection against polishing of walls of cylinders and corrosion
- • full compatibility with all types of radiators, is ideally suited for systems from aluminum alloys;
- • the good heat-removing properties preventing an engine overheat, especially in hot weather;
- • the excellent low-temperature properties protecting the cooling system from freezing at low temperatures;
- • contains the effective anticorrosive additives and additives preventing sedimentation of a carbonate
- calcium and other deposits, the providing stable passability of channels of a radiator and effective operation of the cooling system;
- • low tendency to foaming;
- • has no the destroying effect on on laying and branch pipes;
- • usual cooling liquid can be operated at least twice longer, than;
• keeps stability at dilution even hard water;
• it is allowed to operation of cars by the leading global manufacturers including VW (G-12).