- Country of manufactureUzbekistan
Pipes for a drainage
In our region located in an arid zone where agriculture is possible generally at an artificial irrigation there are a lot of problems connected with an irrigation and melioration. But the irrigation of lands leads to increase of contents in the soil of readily soluble salts (a carbonate of sodium, chlorides, sulfates). Level of ground waters rises, decreases a filtration, evaporation increases, and salts are taken out on a soil surface. Rising from below up, water zasolyat the soil.
For an obessolivaniye of soils stronger and special means as which polyethylene drainage pipes serve are necessary. Polyethylene is the most modern material which is ideally suited for creation of drainage systems.
Principle of action and feature of drainage pipes
Depth of a zalozheniye of drainage pipes depends on many factors. The main are: level of ground waters and average volume of rainfall, features of soil, depth of frost penetration in the soil, depth of the base of structures.
Pipes drainage punched keep within the soil on a certain depth with a bias towards a spillway. Moisture from soil through openings filters inside and flows down to the place allocated for it. Depending on thickness of pipes, their quantity and an arrangement outflow of necessary volume of liquid is reached.
As laying is carried out at a considerable depth, it is necessary to provide resistance to soil pressure therefore the most widespread option of execution of polymeric drainage pipes — a pipe drainage corrugated. The ridge surface allows to add durability and to increase reliability of all drainage system.
The drainage pipes "Makhsus Polimer" are the corrugated pipes with perforation and the protective filtering covering made of high-quality raw materials with a constant control of quality. Pipes are intended for the device of the closed horizontal and vertical drainage on the drained and irrigated lands.
Advantages of drainage polyethylene pipes
· Long term of operation.
· High durability, lack of corrosion and resistance to adverse conditions (low temperatures, hostile environment).
· Ease in transportation and installation. These pipes have small weight, and their flexibility allows to make laying without use of the additional compensating elements. Connection of drainage pipes is carried out by means of a plastic fitting.
· A good samoochishchayemost at the expense of the smooth internal walls interfering accumulation of rainfall.
· The strengthened counteraction to a contamination and silting (for this purpose pipes drainage in geotextiles optimum approach).
· Ideal ratio "price quality". When laying polymeric drainage pipes, the cost of all system of a drainage system pays off very quickly due to simplicity of installation and service and effective work.