- Country of manufactureRussia
Products: Optical subscriber cabinet Sharpei - TO is intended for installation in entrances, staircases.
It is used in the construction of PON networks in apartment buildings, you can then buy from the manufacturer of the company Ufanet, Russia, Republic of Bashkortostan, Ufa.
You can also buy from us: other cabinets, optical patch - cords, cable - channels and attachment points.
Installation : Sharpei is attached directly to the wall using dowels - screws. A maximum of 10 SM - 1 cables can be inserted into the cabinet.
The cabinet can be installed:
- optical cassette divider (130 * 100 * 25) 1 pc.
- removable panel for optical crosses
- box - type optical coupler (90 * 20 * 10) 1 pc.
FOCL welding is not provided.
Manufactured products for the full range:
- Optical patch cord FTTH subscriber external 1SM
- Patch cord optical FTTH external subscriber reinforced (FRP 1,8mm) 1SM
- Patch cord FTTH subscriber internal
- Cable - channel "Unicor" 42x26x2000 for laying cable lines
- Cable - channel 54x34 for laying cable lines
- Cable - channel "Unicor" 25x16x2000 for laying cable lines
- Cover for cable channel Unicor
- Cable - channel "Unicor" Arch 30x13 for laying cable lines
- Cable - channel "Unicor" Arch 20x12 for laying cable lines
- Semicircular metal box for cable lines protection
- Engineer backpack
- Optical distribution cabinet PON Camel - 3
- Optical subscriber cabinet Sharpei - TO for installation in entrances and staircases during the construction of PON networks
- Optical subscriber cabinet Gnome - 2 for installation in entrances and staircases during the construction of PON networks
- Camcorder box with bracket
- Nodal cabinet 9U Spinner Ufanet for stationary equipment
- USmini container for organizing a communication center
- Fastening unit UK - N light
- Mounting point UK - N / P for backbone and subscriber FOCL
- Universal attachment point UK - N / U
- Bracket for SHOR installation
- Mount on the support KUB - 1
- Bracket Light - 1 for fastening flat couplings to supports
- Clamp supporting sling for construction on the supports of the main fiber - optic communication line
- Recognition of passports
- Video surveillance and video analytics
- Smart intercom