- Country of manufactureUzbekistan
The sewer pipes "Makhsus Polimer" have the double wall goffered outside and smooth from within. Thanks to a geometrical form of a profile, a wall of these pipes have high resilience to deformation. The external wall of a pipe guarantees high resistance to ultra-violet influence as it is painted in black color, and the internal light wall facilitates visual diagnostics of a pipe. Besides these pipes differ in considerable ease that allows to transport, store, mount easily. Pipes, perhaps to use at underground laying at different depths. To Trubavypuskatsya on 6 meters.
· Are made of polyethylene - shock-resistant polymer which is characterized by high chemical resistance, and also good resistance to attrition;
· good it is long the provided hydraulic characteristics;
· resistance to external loadings;
· long-term tightness of connections;
· optimum corrosion and chemical resistance;
· high resistance to attrition;
· low overgrowing by various types of deposits;
· simple, fast installation;
· competitive price in comparison with other materials.
Features of installation
One of advantages of these pipes is the possibility of their connection with the help of welding. It is admissible thanks to the sufficient thickness of a wall and distance between corrugations. When welding these pipes the same welding cars and technology of work are used, as during the work with usual polyethylene pipes.