Heat-resistant rubber parts TU BY 700069297.020-2006
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
- BrandБеларусьрезинотехника, ОАО
- Country of manufactureBelarus
Heat - resistant rubber parts are designed to seal movable and fixed joints for completing cars, road and agricultural machines and other equipment. The parts are resistant to the action of oxygen, ozone, light, and are efficient in oils of aromatic liquids, carbon and sulfur - containing oils.
The temperature range of parts operability is:
- from minus 60 ° С to plus 150 ° С for rubber parts based on hydrogenated nitrile butadiene rubber;
- from minus 30 to plus 150 ° С for parts made of rubbers based on acrylate rubber.
- from minus 50 to plus 200 ° С for rubber parts based on fluoroelastomer;
Parts are manufactured according to design documentation. We have the ability to supply rings with dimensions in accordance with GOST 9833 - 73