- Country of manufactureRussia
Products: Drainage geocomposite (hydromat) buy wholesale price from Prizvoditel Russia
Hydromat "Plastek - GEO" is a volumetric geogrid thermally bonded with geotextiles on one or both sides, and, if necessary, with an additional layer of geomembrane, thermally bonded with geotextiles on one side, to prevent drainage into the underlying soil layers.
Hydromat "Plastek - GEO", made of primary HDPE polyethylene and high - quality geotextile, is capable of maintaining drainage and strength characteristics under colossal loads. Each batch of geotextiles undergoes quality control during the production process, as a result of which the high quality of each roll is achieved. Hydromat is produced in a width of 4 m, has a thickness of 2 mm to 4 mm, depending on the type and density of the geotextile.
Hydromat is produced according to TU 22.29.29 - 007 - 04532076 - 2019 of the following types:
- 1D - geogrid without geotextile covering;
- 2D - geogrid covered with geotextile on one side;
- 3D - geogrid covered with geotextile from two sides;
- 3DM is a geogrid covered with geotextiles on both sides with an additional layer of geomembrane.
Hydromat "Plastek - GEO" is specially designed for use under heavy loads. Ideal for drainage systems for roads, tunnels, underground structures, surface and deep drainage, gas drainage at landfills of solid waste and MSW, anti - erosion soil layer on slopes and slopes.
One roll of hydromat can replace up to 30 tons of crushed stone. High chemical resistance and physical and mechanical properties guarantee a long service life of the hydromat.
Terms of delivery: FCA, EXW (and others as agreed with the customer)
Form of payment: 100% advance payment.
- Smooth geomembrane made of HDPE (HDPE) and LDPE (LDPE)
- Geomembrane textured from HDPE (HDPE) and LDPE (LDPE)
- Geomembrane thermally bonded to textiles made of HDPE (HDPE) and LDPE (LDPE)
- Drainage geocomposite (hydromat)
- Volumetric geogrid
- Road grid.