- Country of manufactureUzbekistan
Use of coolers of vaporizing type in greenhouses
Regulation of temperature in greenhouses during the summer period is a necessary element for collecting big crops.
Temperature can make negative impact on growth of plants in greenhouses as it exerts impact on processes which happen in plants.
Temperature and relative humidity in greenhouses can be REGULATED by means of coolers of vaporizing type. The most important problem which needs to be solved in application to creation of the cooling system of vaporizing type for greenhouses is definition of solar heat which makes the main impact on the microatmosphere in greenhouses.
Solar radiation will be transformed:
- In warmth of evaporation
- In chemical energy
- In the felt heat
The second position (photosynthesis) makes no more than 2% of all radiation. The first position differs from a harvest by a harvest, however averages about 48% of all solar radiation. Radiation rest (50%) can be eliminated by means of cooling of vaporizing type
Advantages of use of coolers of vaporizing type in greenhouse facilities:
- decrease in temperature in greenhouses in summertime on 10-15 °C
- Improvement of qualitative and quantitative characteristics of the grown-up berries, plants, flowers, mushrooms (in some cases increase in productivity up to 48% is reached)
- Extends the period of use of greenhouses in summertime when there is a strong heat (usually in a strong heat cultivation in greenhouses becomes impossible)
- All plants grow in greenhouses identical (that is, there are no weak plants among strong)
- Increase in humidity in greenhouses increases flexibility of plants and prevents their withdrawal pains, cracking, etc.)
- Coolers of vaporizing type create in greenhouses more uniform temperature in all room of the greenhouse, than just exhaust ventilation that promotes more uniform growth of plants
- Coolers of vaporizing type promote self-pollination of plants (tomatoes, pepper, etc.) while other exhaust systems of removal of surplus of heat of greenhouses (for example the exhaust ventilation) is not able to make it (and it is necessary to make pollination a plant manually)
When using in greenhouses of coolers of vaporizing type it is desirable that the given air had a run in the greenhouse no more than 15 meters. Heating of the cooled air in the course of its run is limited to this distance. In certain cases it is desirable to lower an air run to this limit. In a number of cases this limit has to be lowered to 9 meters. Air has to come to the greenhouse with rather small speed not to damage a plant (that can automatically be regulated by devices coolers). In general, it should not exceed 0,5 m/s. Perhaps, use of flexible air ducts for uniform air supply. Giving to the greenhouse of the cooled, moistened air by means of coolers of vaporizing type creates, to all other, additional greenhouse effect which in many cases is useful to the grown-up plants. Use of these coolers in greenhouses demands certain practical skills as various plants demand various approach in creation accepted and the most comfortable for them a microclimate.
Tags: a panel corrugation, vaporizing panelm, the panel of vaporizing cooling, the vaporizing panel to buy producer, a vaporizing cooler, the vaporizing conditioner, the cooling panel, the panel of vaporizing cooling, the panel of cooling pad cooling, the panel of cooling,cooling pad, pad cooling to buy, cooling pad, panels of cooling pad cooling, pad cooling of system, to buy cooling pad, producer paper pad cooling evaporators, cooling, the cooling system, the cooling fan, a cooling radiator, a paper radiator of cooling, to buy cooling systems, a poultry farm, cooling of the hen house, cooling for hen houses ped a kuling, the equipment for a poultry farm, a broiler, cultivation of broilers, laying hens, the greenhouse, cooling of greenhouses, vaporizing cooling of greenhouses, system of vaporizing cooling of greenhouses, the cooling system in the greenhouse, vaporizing cooling of air + in the greenhouse, systems of vaporizing cooling of air in greenhouses, systems of vaporizing cooling of air in greenhouses, cooling of the greenhouse with water, the equipment for greenhouses, a rose greenhouse facility, roses in greenhouses, cooling of a rose, greenhouse facilities vegetables, greenhouse facilities cucumbers, the industrial greenhouse, greenhouse facility flowers, cooling of flower beds, cooling of flowers, cooling systems of flowers, cooling systems of greenhouses, the greenhouse polycarbonate, a hotbed, a film + for a hotbed,