- Customer pickup,
- In detail
- Country of manufactureRussia
We offer to buy arugula for export from a manufacturer in Russia, Bryansk region, Dyatkovo.
The leaf is dark green, strongly dissected, elongated, 8 - 10 cm long.
Taste: nutty with a slight pungency
Micro and macro elements: potassium, calcium, magnesium, sodium, phosphorus, iron, manganese, copper
Vitamins: . A, B, C, K
Per 100g of product:
Energy value 25 kcal
Protein content 2.6 g
Fat 0.7 g
Carbohydrates. 2.1 g
Selenium 55 - 60 mcg
Iodine 130 - 150 mcg
Shelf life at 6C is 14 days after cutting in a closed container.
Packaging: Made from environmentally friendly materials, can be recycled and reused
Payment terms: 100% prepayment, partial prepayment is possible
Delivery terms: DAP
Manufacturer: LLC "EcoGrintek", Russia, Bryansk region, Dyatkovo
EcoGrintek LLC has been operating since 2014. Consists of a small production complex, with a total planting area of 2,218 m², where the Baby Leaves crops are grown in a closed eco - system using the latest hydroponic technologies.
Main export countries: Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Ukraine, Belarus, Moldova, Azerbaijan, Kyrgyzstan.
- Kits for growing microgreens
- Microgreens with selenium and iodine (microgreens of sunflower, microgreens of peas, microgreens of radishes)
- Sprouts (mung bean, wheat, lentils, soybeans)
- Baby Leaves (salad mix, Swiss chard, arugula, kale, watercress, bloody Mary sorrel, pak choy, tatsoy, crystal grass, green basil, frieze, romaine, starfighter, mustard, mizuna)
- Mini potato tubers