- Country of manufactureUkraine
- The specified prices are valid for the nonresident companies of Ukraine.
- The price is specified for freight in the assortment
- The prices are specified on the terms of EXW and 100% of an advance payment.
- The minimum shipment - from 10 t of production of TM ESKARO and TM AURA.
- We will offer the final prices and the sum of delivery after coordination of the range and terms of delivery.
For obtaining the detailed offer, please, write us inquiry.
ESKARO GROUP AB is the owner of the lakokrasnochny plants in Ukraine, Estonia, Finland, Russia and Belarus. Shipment can be conducted directly with any of our divisions depending on location of the buyer and the range interesting him.
You can find additional information on our websites eskaro.ua or eskaro.com or having left us inquiry through AllBiz.
Opaque acrylic paint for external and internal works.
- It is ideal for uneven and porous surfaces.
- Has very good covering ability (base A).
- The increased adhesion with various bases allows application on the smooth, hard giving in to coloring surfaces.
- Creates a weatherproof, elastic sheeting.
- Perfectly washes.
- Keeps a saturation of color.
- Paropronitsayema, does not interfere with natural breath of surfaces.
- It is tinted on the Eskarocolor system.
- Is ideal for carrying out complex repair work.
- CLASSIFICATION ACCORDING TO THE DSTU EN STANDARD 1062-1:2012
EN 1062-1:2012 | G3 | E2 | S1 | V2 | W2 | A0 | C0.
Coloring of facades and interiors.
It is applied also to formation of the opaque coverings steady against washing, in rooms.
For external and internal works.
Types of surfaces under coloring
The new or earlier painted by water dispersible paints mineral bases - concrete, a silicate brick, zashpatlevanny, plastered, etc. porous surfaces, and also gypsum cardboard, wood materials, cullets and so forth.
Drawing on ready elements from heavy concrete is possible. In this case paint is diluted with water to 10%.
|White (A Base). Colourless (TR Base).|
A:1 base of l (1,48 kg) - 2,5 l (3,7 kg) - 5 l (7,4 kg) - 10 l (14,8 kg)
TR base: 0,9 l (1,28 kg) - 2,25 l (3,2 kg) - 9 l (12,8 kg)