Are intended for packing of firm food in a vacuum cover which allows to keep a long time appropriate quality of a product, it is recommended for application in life.
The principle of operation of such vacuum machines is that vacuum is created directly in a package of a product. An operating procedure, by tubeless cars following: on a thermolevel not sealed edge of a package of the product laid it keeps within. Then densely the top cover nestles, the pump automatically joins, begins air pumping, upon termination of vacuum creation process the car switches in the mode of a zapayka of a seam, after that, at a repeated raising of a cover the product, completely ready to realization, gets. The cycle of creation of vacuum increases or decreases depending on the size of a package and dimensions of the packed product. At the average size of a package of 250х300 mm the cycle makes 20 sec.
- It is compact, simple in a design and is convenient in use.
- Feature of these cars - lack of the camera as cars have no camera, package length is almost not limited.
- For vacuum packing by this car so-called corrugated packages, on one of outer sides of which are required, there is a micro notch. By tubeless cars, only when using this type of a package, it is possible to receive the most qualitatively packed product. When packing in usual packages it is necessary to create a fold, by the shift of one party of a package, concerning another for the purpose of creation of the channel for an air extract from a package that breaks an esthetic type of a package in case of packing of the cut product on a rigid substrate.
- Low productivity since packing more than one package is impossible, and also impossibility of packing of liquid products belongs to shortcomings.
- Aspiration cars are not used in industrial production, this equipment for shops, household use, kitchens and restaurants, and also small productions.