- Country of manufactureGermany
Triturating machine of RM 200
Triturating machines of RETSCH crush non-organic and organic substances to analytical subtlety. They can mix and homogenize powders, suspensions and pastes. Mortars are also ideally suited for homogeneous attrition of homeopathic and pharmaceutical products.
Examples of application:
barmy cages, foodstuff, soil, ashes, coke, medicines, homeopathic substances, silicates, salt, seeds, coal, pharmaceutical products, chemicals, cement clinker, slag and many other thingsAdvantages of the equipment:
- wet and dry grinding
- reproducible results at setup of pressure of pest (on scale) and digital installation of the timer
- evident display
- easy change of pest and mortar without additional tools
- the closed, dustproof razmolny camera with glory-hole
- built-in automatic switch and fast shutdown
Triturating machines crush, mix and use up pressure and friction. Function of scraper is supply of material to the area between mortar and pesty. This forced feed guarantees that all material is continuously crushed and used up, and also intensively mixes up. Pest it is located not in the center, and displaced, contact with the rotating mortar and material forces it to rotate automatically. Necessary pressure of crushing is reached at the expense of the weight of the pest and adjustable pressure of the spring operating on axis of pest.
The MAKROLAB company is created in 2005 and specializes in deliveries of laboratory equipment for the solution of the following tasks:
- Sample preparations, namely: representative sampling, mechanical crushing, determination of fractional composition, preparation of tablets for RFA (Retsch GmbH).
- High-quality optical systems for the analysis of form and particle sizes with working range from 1 micron to 30 mm (Retsch Technology).
- Microwave preparation of tests (acid decomposition, extraction), ashing, organic synthesis, synthesis of peptides, express analysis of moisture and fat (CEM Corporation).
- Preparation of metallographic samples, since machines with manual feed to the complex programmable automated systems of sample preparation managed by modern microprocessors - the equipment for cutting, press fitting, polishing and polish (Metkon Instruments Ltd).
- Measurement and control of hardness of metals and alloys without change of its structure - hardness gages (Innovatest).
- Preparation of laboratory samples for RFA by method of alloyage of glass disks in gold platinum crucibles, receiving solutions for the analysis by the AA and ICP-OES methods (Corporation Scientifique Claisse).
- The express analysis of metals and alloys - mobile and stationary spark optiko-issue spectrometers on the basis of CCD detectors (ARUN TECHNOLOGY).
- X-ray fluorescent (XRF) and the X-ray diffraction (XRD) analysis - X-ray fluorescent, power dispersive spectrometers and x-ray diffractometers (PANalytical B.V.).