- Customer pickup,
- In detail
- Country of manufactureUzbekistan
Treated starch is intended for preparation of the leavened and mineralized boring solutions of the wells applied when drilling trunk in terrigenous and hemogenny deposits, and also at workover for stabilization of flushing liquids.
- appearance - powder of yellow-white color
- hydrogen indicator rn 1% water solution, not less - 9
- water return of 10% water solution - 1,5-2,0 cm3/30 of mines
- conditional viscosity of 10% water solution - not fluid
Treated starch has wide scope:
1.pri drilling of deep wells as reagent for:
- clay-free polymeric boring solutions with low viscosity and the high inhibiting properties when drilling of the bulking-up clays; perhaps full saturation of solution salts of monovalent metals;
- the low-clay polymeric boring solutions allowing saturation by their sodium chlorides and potassium, and also magnesium;
- the weighted clay solutions;
- insulating structures, WUXI;
- polymeric systems for flooding for the purpose of maintenance of reservoir pressure.
2.kak glue of household and production application as the effective gluing remedy in systems: paper-paper, paper - surface (oil, plastered, concrete, wooden, glass, metal), ceramic tile - oshtukarenny surface.
3.kak strukturoobrazovatel of the soil.