- Country of manufacturePoland
- Method of travelSuspended
Propelled sprayer P 329 (manufacturer WJG Poland) is designed to work in agriculture and used for the treatment of pesticide field crops (cereals, sugar beet, vegetables, potatoes) including cultivated on intensive technology, as well as for liquid complex fertilizers (HCS).
The sprayer is designed to work with tractors class 0. 6 - 1. 4 with a pulling force of 6 - 14 kN.
a drive shaft coupled to the PTO shaft of the tractor is used to drive the pump sprayer.
|Tank volume, liters||200/300/400/600/800/1000|
|Beam width m||15 - 16|
|nozzles||triple or single|
|The pump capacity in l / min||120|
Boomless mounted sprayer - a great helper for farmers with the processing plants.
Special sprayers are designed to facilitate the handling of large areas. They provide uniform atomization fluid drip that promotes faster rid plants from pests.
When using chemicals to control pests is necessary to observe the following general rules for the application of chemical means of protection:
1. It is not recommended to cook the liquid in advance, as some drugs quickly lose their properties.
2. Do not use chemicals in the period of flowering plants, as it leads to the death of the flowers and pollinate them beneficial insects.
3. drug treatment should be carried out in calm weather in the evening or in the morning.
4. It is necessary to start processing of horticultural crops from the upper tiers, gradually moving on the bottom. In addition, the need to protect the vegetables are at the bottom from falling on them chemical solution, cover them with foil.
5. When the processing plant chemicals should take into account the particularities of each culture. For example, cabbage treatment is recommended after the final formation of head. In addition, the grower should be aware that the use of chemicals to control pests of garden radish, fennel, lettuce prohibited.
For sprayers predyavlyalyayutsya the following requirements:
- to provide a thin fluid sprayed to conserve pesticide and preventing plant burns;
- ensure the full and uniform coverage drops the whole plant or the desired part thereof;
- evenly distribute the preparation of the working width, regardless of row spacing and the influence of the wind;
- to provide a constant flow of hydraulic fluid quantity and concentration;
- not damage cultivated plants during the spray passes;
- reservoir tank should provide a sufficient length of the runs;
- must be easy to operate and transport.
All these requirements perfectly matches Mounted sprayers
Our company offers the following types of sprayers:
- Volume of 300 liters, the width of the bar 10 meters, triple nebulizers;
- Volume of 300 liters, the width of the bar 12 meters, triple nebulizers;
- Volume of 400 liters, the width of the bar 10 meters, triple nebulizers;
- Volume of 400 liters, the width of the bar 12 meters, triple nebulizers;
- Volume of 600 liters, the width of the bar 14 meters, triple nebulizers;
- Volume of 800 liters, the width of the bar 12 meters, triple nebulizers.
The main advantages of boom sprayers:
- Triple pump and injectors in Italy.
- Ray of 12 - 15 meters wide.
- The pump capacity of 120 l / min.
- Triple liquid filtration system.
- Mechanical height adjustment rod.
- The presence of the pressure gauge.
- Fast rinse rod.
- Official warranty.