Single phase test VARIAC 5KVA (Boxed) Multimeter Controlled
- Western Union,
- Credit card,
- T/T - Telegraphic Transfer,
- L/C - Letter of Credit,
- D/P - Documents against Payment,
- D/A - Documents against acceptance,
- In detail
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
- Country of manufactureTurkey
FULL WITH LOCAL POWER ELECTRONICS MANUFACTURING TECHNOLOGY AND MATERIALS
ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONIC BUSINESS CONFIDENCE - MAKER. SINGING. VE TIC. LTD. Sti
YOU CAN CONTACT US FOR ALL YOUR QUESTIONS 7/24. + 90 (554) 931 30 32
(Wire, Whatsapp, SMS)
CONTINUING RESOLUTION: POWER ELECTRONICS
ISO 9001 and CE Our company engaged in the production of standards is the basis of our production to customer satisfaction.
BOX TESTING PHASE Varyag is 5KVA
- Output Voltage Range: 0 - 250V
- Input voltage: 220V
- the Dimensions (WxDxH) cm . ; 25x28x40
- Weight (kg): 32kg.
- Full Function multimeter
- Following to record the highest and lowest values - Information reset - Input calibration of the output voltage and amperage - 0 to 250 Volt wide voltage range (in monophase) - Born output terminals or socket - plug cable with a simple operation on Log - Protection for the V - vending machines - High yield quiet operation - Manual or automatic settings - High quality, ergonomic design, easy handling apparatus - ISO 9001: 2008 and production in the CEN Standard
- Top Level Reliability.
- Easy to Use.
In the course of setting the specified range according to customer request, it provides the required voltage adjustments manually or automatically through servo motor. Variac provided within the toroidal coil is formed by winding the single winding enamel copper wire on the core. the entire burden of providing the power and voltage adjustment allows Variac. Boxed Variac mounted on the help of MSC - 7203 multimeter input voltage, output voltage and amperage drawn can be seen instantly. Also MSC - 7203 multimeter automatically saves the highest and lowest number of values observed in real time, reset request.
Optionally, the DVR - M1 + Wi - Fi controlled via remote monitoring ability with multimeter