- Country of manufactureUSSR
- ColorSilver color
- Wattage 2,3 W
- Direct current (DC)27 V
The collector electric motor of a direct current with a hollow anchor of the DPR - 42 - N1 - 03 is intended for application as power engines and for the drive of various mechanisms of short - term, repeated and short - term and continuous action in the equipment of industrial automatic equipment, telemechanics, radio electronics.
Electric motors of a series DPR - 42 are issued on specifications of OCT160.515.007 - 74.
Structure of designation of engines:
DPR - 42 - N1 - 03
• The DPR - the electric motor with a hollow rotor,
• 42 - number of a dimension,
• H1 - with fastening for the external surface of the case and one output end of a shaft,
• 03 - execution on ratings.
Technical characteristics of the engine DPR - 42 - N1 - 03:
• Supply voltage, In. . . . . . 27
• Rated power, W. . . . . . 2,3
• Frequency of rotation, rpm. . . . . . 4500
• The nominal rotating moment, mn * m. . . . . . 4,9
• Starting moment, mn * m. . . . . . 12,8
• The consumed current, And. . . . . . 0,2
• Starting current, And. . . . . . 1,15
• Efficiency. . . . . . 43
• Guarantee operating time, h. . . . . 2500
• Weight, kg. . . . . . 0,15