- BrandНПФ Ньютон
- Country of manufactureRussia
Butter (churn) is used in dairy industries to obtain butter by periodically churning cream.
Butter in butter makers is formed as a result of processing cream with 25 - 35% fat content.
The churn consists of:
- cylindrical container;
- drive consisting of an electric motor, worm gear, V - belt and chain transmission;
- control panel.
Chilled and pasteurized cream is loaded into the container through the hatch (or through the DN50 branch pipe).
To observe the process of churning cream, the churn container is equipped with an observation window.
Buttermilk and rinsing water are removed through the DN50 drain.
For safe operation of the churn, a fence is provided.
|Geometric capacity, l||200||500||1000|
|Drum loading ratio with cream||0.25 - 0.50|
- power, kWt
- supply voltage, V
- number of revolutions, rpm
- gear ratio
Ch - 80
Ch - 80
Ch - 125
|Drum rotation frequency, rpm
infinitely variable frequency converter
|0 - 35|
|Number of container blades, pcs||4||6||6|
|Drum diameter, mm||700||900||1120|
|Direction of drum rotation||reversible|
|Overall dimensions, mm, no more
|Weight, kg, no more||200||250||450|
The churn can be made taking into account the individual wishes of the customer:
- the number of preset drum rotation speeds,
- tank dimensions,
- dimensions of the loading hatch,
- additional branch pipes and their location relative to the loading hatch,
- additional viewing window,
- churn layout,
- stainless steel frame, etc.
General view of the churn
Cream in the churn drum before churning
Grains of butter after whipping cream
Butter after rinsing