Tin of Chushka Spit, O1 brand tin anodes; O1 pch (hemispheres, plates).
- In detail
- Country of manufactureUkraine
- Melting point232 °C
- Type of aliminium foundry alloyPrimary
Constantly in a warehouse! Wholesale prices!
Tin anodes of 500*100*10-12 mm
O1, O1 Chushka Spit tin pch.
Tin O1, O1 anodes pch hemispheres of 30х70 mm.
WAREHOUSES: Dnieper, Kiev, Konstantinovka.
LLC TD Arsenal Ukraine - since 1999 is the Ukrainian producer of anodes tin in plates, and also the direct importer of tin primary in Chushka Spit and anodes tin in hemispheres.
Tin is characterized by high corrosion resistance and plasticity, easily rolled in very thin sheets and forms alloys with many metals.
Most often tin alloys apply as antifrictional materials or solders. The first allow to keep machines and mechanisms, reducing losses by friction; the second connect metal details.
Tin coverings have good coupling with a basis, provide good corrosion protection and beautiful appearance that allows to solve diverse problems of industrial and decorative character. Temperature of melting is 232 °C.
Generally anodes are used in processes of electrodeposits of metals, modification of electrolytic solutions, electrolysis.
Other goods of the company:
- Zinc anodes
- Anodes tin
- TsAM 4-1, TsAM 4-1o, TsAM 4-3, TsAM 9-1,5 alloys
- Tin in Chushka Spit
- Nickel cathodic N-1 brands, N-1u
- A5, A7 aluminum
- Anodes zinc TsV, TsO
- Anodes nickel NPA1, NPAN
- Anodes tin
- Anodes copper
- Anodes cadmic Cd 0, CD 1
- Wire zinc TsV, Ts0
- Powder zinc
- A leaf zinc (under the order)
- Leaf lead C1, C0
- SU-0 antimony, SU-1
- Zinc-aluminum TsA03, TsA04 alloys (blocks)
- SSUA lead and antimonial alloys, SSUAA (Chushka Spit)
- Zinc-titanium alloys (leaf, tapes)
- Alloy magnesium-aluminum (Chushka Spit) (Under the order)
- Cadmium, Cd 0, Cd 1 (Chushka Spit)
- Magnesium, MG-90, MG-95 (Chushka Spit)
- Manganese metal Mn-95; Mn-96,5
- Silicon metal Kr-99
- Chrome metal H-99; X-98,5; H-99N
- Ferroalloys (ferro-molybdenum Fmo60, ferrovanadium Fvd50, Fvd80, FH 800-900 ferrochrome, ferronioby Fnb60, ferroboron of Fb17, Fb20)
- Ammonium chloride (ammonium chloride)
- Drill technical to 5 water (tetraborat sodium)
- Nickel sulfate (nickel sulfate) 6 or 7-water
- Acid boric
- Acid oxalic
- Acid orthophosphoric 85
- Sodium hydroxide (caustic soda)
- Sodium benzoate
- Sodium metabisulphite (sodium pyrosulphite)
- Trinatry phosphate of 12 water, 98
- Zinc chloride technical (zinc chloride)
- Zinc powder of the superior quality
- Other non-ferrous metals and alloys on the basis of non-ferrous metals:
- Copper phosphorous, MF-9, MF-10
- Copper cathodic, M0K,M00K (sheet)
- TsAM 4-1, 9-1,5, 4-3 alloy (secondary)
- Lead of the S-2, S-1 brand (Chushka Spit)