Atomic Weight: 118.69
Melting Point: MP: 232 ° C
Boiling Point: 2260 ° C
1. High purity(Sn99.99), excellent weld ability, good infiltration.
2. Clean, beautiful. After welding, insulation, high resistance, low ionic contamination, PCB board welding residual minimal.
3. Good oxidation resistance, low tin slag and cost savings.
4. Solder joint is bright, full and uniform.
5. Economical and can produce the lowest consumption of the solid solder joints.
Application: Tin ingot is widely used as a coating material in High-precision electronic products, and other requirements of precision welding products, welding products, general electronics, food industry packaging, automotive and electrical industry, and high temperature resistant products.