- Country of manufactureBelarus
Thyristor converters of frequency are intended for transformation of three-phase current of industrial frequency to alternating current of average frequency and are used to power supply of induction melting furnaces, heating and hardening installations. The main advantage of thyristor converters before electromachine consists that at the expense of high efficiency and lack of losses of idling power consumption from a network decreases and operational costs are cut.
Structure of symbol TPCh - ò-ò UHL4
- TPCh - the thyristor converter of frequency
- X - rated output power, kW
- X - nominal output frequency, kHz
- UHL - a climatic modification and category of placement in accordance with GOST - 15150 - 69
|Converter type||Power, kW||Working frequency, kHz||Tension of a power line, In||Output tension, In|