The device the PUV-regulator is intended for control of drives of a direct current when carrying out repair work and checking technical condition of all types of high-voltage switches, checking switches at the lowered tension. It is intended for:
- tests at the lowered tension with determination of size of the minimum tension of operation;
- controls of the drive at an ostsillografirovaniye of high-speed and temporary characteristics;
- tests by repeated approbations in difficult cycles;
- resource tests during the developing and production of switches.
The device the PUV-regulator is also intended for control of separators, korotkozamykatel and allows:
- to measure inclusion/shutdown times at the normal and lowered tension;
- to automatically determine the minimum tension of these devices;
- to check the minimum tension of operation as giving tension on an electromagnet a push, and smoothly
The first three types of tests are obligatory when commissioning of the new or repaired equipment according to RD 34.45-51.300-97 the Volume and norms of tests of electric equipment. According to this document in onoff cycles without endurance of time all types of switches have to be checked: oil, air, gas-insulated and vacuum, and in cycles OB and OBO all types of switches, except vacuum, intended for work in the APV mode.
Determination of the minimum tension of operation is possible as in the manual mode by a task of various values of output tension of the device the PUV-regulator with the subsequent start-up, and automatically on the programmed algorithm. At the same time, in both cases tension from an exit moves on electromagnets jump according to the standard technique.
The PUV-regulator allows to automate also the last two types of tests thanks to a possibility of a task of a series from 999 difficult cycles or operations with adjustable time between them. This device it is possible to check all switches with the drive of a direct current and current of loading to 35A.
The device the PUV-regulator is connected to coils of electromagnets or contactors of the drive of the high-voltage switch and to a network of operational tension and switches the network tension lowered to the set level on exits according to the chosen cycle. Information on the chosen cycle, its settings, value of entrance, output and minimum tension of operation are output to the liquid crystal indicator. Change of a cycle, installation of dlitelnost of operations, a task of the required output tension are made by means of buttons. Settings remain in non-volatile memory.
For synchronization of the device with external devices the signal (dry contact) with an adjustable advancing (from 0,01 to 9,99 sec.) concerning the beginning of a cycle is provided.
New functions of the device
- Function is added: checks of the minimum tension of operation of the drive of the high-voltage switch by smooth increase in tension on electromagnets within 1,5 seconds, since tension set by the user.
- Function is added: measurement of time of inclusion / shutdown (time interval from the moment of giving of command for an electromagnet before the first vibration short circuit / disconnection of contacts of a pole) in operations B and Oh, and also in operations O and B at the lowered tension. Error of measurement of time of DT=±[0,5+0,01 • Tx], where Tkh-reference time.
- Values of possible dlitelnost of command impulses That and TV till 1,99 seconds are increased.
- Values of possible pauses between series of cycles B-O and ISLAND till 999 seconds are increased.
- Value of a possible pause of Tp in O-Tp-V and O-Tp-V-au's cycles till 99,99 seconds is increased.
- Value of a possible pause of Tzo in V-Tzo-au and O-Tp-V-Tzo-au's cycles till 9,99 seconds is increased.
Technical characteristics of the device PUV-regulator
|Number of control paths the switch (About and In)||2|
|Range of entrance tension, In||90 ÷ 300|
|Discretization of a task of output tension, In||1|
|Maximum current of loading, A||35|
|The maximum switched power, VA <</td>||12000|
|Error of measurement of entrance and output tension, %||≤1|
|Limits of a task of duration of impulses of inclusion shutdown, with||0÷1,99|
|Limits of a task of duration of a pause of Tp, with||0÷99,99|
|Dimensions of the measuring block (length * shirina*vysota), mm||275*217*138|
|Mass of the measuring block, kg||6|