- Country of manufactureDenmark
Expense: 8,5 m ³ / hour. Pressure: 9 m. Power: 0,62 kW.
Characteristics and advantages of the sewer pump Sololift2 WC-1 Grundfos (Grundfos):
- household pump installation, fully completed, ready to installation.
- possibility of connection of a floor toilet bowl and 1 sanitary device (sink, urinal).
- the powerful engine and the professional cutting cutting mechanism (which was used before only in professional sewer pumps) in Sololift2 (Sololift 2) are capable to cope with objects of personal hygiene;
- if necessary it is easy to remove the engine of "dry" execution thanks to the automatic pipe coupling. Speed and purity when performing repair work is provided or servicings. Dirty hands remained in the past! The design of the pump allows not to dismantle the household equipment, not to merge from it water and not to disconnect a pressure head pipe. Open a cover and pure, dry details before you.
- reception branch pipes clowns give the chance of shift of connection on 10 mm that facilitates installation.
- the fecal pump Sololit2 WC-1 (Sololift2) to sposobenotvodit drains with the temperature up to 50 °C.
- a possibility of rotation of a shaft of the pump - by means of the external drive the screw-driver to unblock the engine, and also by means of a drill or the screw gun - to pump out drains from the tank.
- the universal pressure head branch pipe can be removed both up, and aside (at will). The pipes D22, 25, 28, 30, and 32 mm are connected. A branch pipe for accession to DN100 toilet bowl.
- the unique inclined bottom the fecal pump Sololift-2 (Sololift-2) and a strong slope direct firm particles to the pump that reduces risk of formation of a deposit or blockage. Thanks to a self-cleaning design, in the crushing device and the tank the deposit and unpleasant smells does not appear.
- the tight tank will not allow leakages even at higher water level in sanitary devices.
- automatic switch: the pump turns on when filling the tank and is switched off at its depletion.
- thermal protection which switches-off the pump in case of jamming or hit of liquid of high temperature.
- the built-in coal filter of the improved quality which effectively eliminates unpleasant smells - no additional more effective filters will be necessary
- the compact, strong case of modern design from high-quality polymeric materials.
- silent work.
Thanks to the sewer pump Grundfos Sololift2 WC-1 installation you can arrange a bathroom in a basement or far off from the collecting pipe.
Attention! The Grundfos Sololift2 WC-1 installation is not intended for continuous work in places of public use, for transfer of large volumes of water, water with the content of firm inclusions, a large number of food waste and fat. It is necessary to apply other equipment Grundfos (Grundfos) to these purposes. For receiving more detailed ifnormation address by ph.: (0482) 32-33-05.
Guarantee: 24 months.