THE PORTABLE MACHINE FOR COMPLEX MACHINING OF GAKS-L-1
- Customer pickup,
- Transport company
- In detail
- Country of manufactureRussia
● Flange maple and parallel latches of DN100 … 600 mm – the GAKS - L - 1 - 100/600M machine.
|● Flange maple latches of DN200 … 600 mm – the GAKS - L - 1 - 200/600M machine.|
DESIGNATION AT THE ORDER:
GAKS - L - 1 - 200/600M, where "L" - lezviyny processing, "1" - the machine special portable for complex machining, "200/600" - use range on conditional pass, "M" - mobile.
● GAKS - L - 1 Machines consist of several knots: the GAKS - L - 2 machine, the basis, a support maple, a set of tools for grinding and grinding in. Characteristics of GAKS - L - 2 machines are provided on the separate page of the catalog.
● Control of the machine from a separate control unit or the duplicating remote control of management.
● the Quality of the processed surface received when using technology of manufacturer: when processing by a cutter - Ra to 1,25 microns; when grinding by abrasive circles - Ra to 0,32 microns; at operational development by pig - iron pritira - Ra to 0,1 microns.
● replaceable reztsovy borshtang, reztsederzhatel and cutters are included In the package of delivery of machines.
● By the special order machines can be completed with additional replaceable elements for processing of sealing surfaces of parallel latches, tool blocks and adapters for grinding and grinding in.
● Use of GAKS - L - 1 machines exempts from need of use of turning and rotary machines.
● use of the additional equipment for grinding and grinding in is not required.
● GAKS - L - 1 Machines allow to process sealing surfaces of the case and a wedge of a latch with the set parameters of corners which are provided with a design of a product and technology of processing of the case and a wedge.
● Processing of sealing surfaces of the case a cutter is made for one installation, without reinstallation of the processed product.
● Smooth, stepless regulation of speed of a spindle and radial giving of a cutter.
SCHEME OF PROCESSING
|Turning by a direct cutter||Turning by the return cutter||Grinding||Operational development|