Fire-resistant foundry filters are intended for thin cleaning, a filtration and refinement of fusions black (gray, malleable and high-strength chugun; high-carbonaceous and manganic staly) and color (aluminum and aluminum alloys, copper, magnesian) metals and alloys in cavities of litnikovy system by production of molding in single sandy forms and the chill mold.
The fire-resistant filtering elements are made on the basis of a silica grid of the KS-11-LA brand with the special covering stiffening the filter, the thermal stability and the refining ability as a result of fusion of metal at temperatures up to 1700 ° C. Mesh foundry filters are delivered in rolls, strips or in the form of rectangles or funnels of any sizes with the filtering cells: 1,5kh1,5mm; 2,0kh2,0mm, filter thickness - 0,8 … 1,4 mm. The sizes of the filter pay off by techniques proceeding from concrete technological conditions of production of castings. The mass of the spilled metal: steel - 100 kg, cast iron - 400 kg, aluminum - 5000 kg
Use of mesh foundry filters (as new material or instead of penokeramichesky filters) allows to reach quality castings at decrease in expenses on their production.
Improvement of quality of castings:
- improvement of a surface of a product;
- improvement of mechanical characteristics;
- cleaning of gases, slag, oxides (oxides), oxidic films and others - nonmetallic inclusions;
- high efficiency of cleaning and refinement;
- achievement of higher precision of the sizes.
Economy of expenses:
- decrease in number of marriage;
- small cost (in comparison with a foam ceramics);
- simplicity and technological effectiveness in application (lack of capital expenditure, - changes in an ostastka and technology);
- reduction of expenses on processing of products;
- reduction of metal consumption and simplification of model and litnikovy system.
Foundry filters from a silica grid with a covering can be used in filtrational offices of litnikovy systems even in case of direct molding on the filter. Fire-resistant filters can be used in a combination with ceramic or insulating molding watering cans, successfully replace ceramic and penokeramichesky filters.
Penokeramichesky filters for molding of a filtration of the melted metals a foam ceramics fibreglass mesh a grid silica KS-11-LA foundry filters for combings of refinement of liquid fusion of an alloy of cast iron of steel of aluminum from slag of inclusions the fire-resistant filtering elements