- Country of manufactureRussia
- MaterialCast iron
The cauldron is pig - iron black:
Environmentally friendly ware from cast iron
4, 6, 25, 40. 70 l
Ware from cast iron Comments are disconnected
Cast iron as material, has high heat - conducting qualities therefore the dishes prepared in a pig - iron frying pan will be especially tasty. The pig - iron frying pan can be used as for long suppression on weak fire, and for a bystry browning of food. And some dishes, such as pilaf, vegetable stew and various porridges, do not bring to readiness on fire at all, and leave to pine in a pig - iron cauldron or a frying pan under a cover. The pig - iron frying pan maintains high temperature, at the same time no harmful connections are formed. Cooking in pig - iron ware cannot do harm to health of the person!
Upon purchase of a pig - iron frying pan, pay attention to its sizes and weight. The frying pan will be heavier, the probability is less that the producer used various alloys with cast iron. The pig - iron frying pan has to be heavy. Cast cast iron is almost eternal as it is almost not subject to deformation! Is not afraid of an overheat and mechanical damages!
Preparation of ware from cast iron:
Before use it is necessary to carry out certain actions to clear a frying pan of lubricating oil and to prepare it for further use:
1. Wash up a product with hot water and detergent.
2. Calcinate a frying pan with salt (within 40 - 60 minutes) - it will allow to get rid of a smell of lubricating oil. It is better to calcinate in an oven at a temperature of 175 - 200 °C, but it is possible also on a usual plate.
3. Oil a frying pan vegetable and again calcinate within 25 - 30 minutes - as a result of this procedure the protective layer which interferes with corrosion and has small anti - prigarny properties is created.
Care of ware from cast iron:
At further care of pig - iron ware it is necessary to know that cast iron - the material easily subject to corrosion. Therefore it is necessary to follow the following rules:
1. It is impossible to store food in pig - iron ware.
2. It is necessary to wash pig - iron the dishes whenever possible without use aggressive abrasive and detergents (it destroys the formed anti - prigarny layer), only manually, without use of dishwashers.
3. After washing the product needs to be dried properly. The best way is to put it for several minutes on fire before full drying.
4. It is necessary to store pig - iron ware in the dry ventilated place.