Briquettes are produced by method of dry pressing from high-quality riding peat with the neutral level of acidity rn =5,5-6 and activated glaukonity (50%), with mobile K and P and numerous minerals. It is processed by guminnomy and fulevy acids (growth activators). Osnvovny properties of soil:
1. Hydraulic pump: Allows to extract from air dew (water vapors) at a difference of temperatures.
2. Hydro-accumulator: Due to properties of binding of water and its prdotvrashcheny evaporations and courses, there is an economy of water till 30-40 (due to reduction of volume of watering by 20 and increases in terms between waterings for 20). It is also possible to use at introduction of liquid fertilizers, reducing doa of introduction from 40 to 60, thereby reducing chemicalixation of the soil without loss of results.
3. Chemical - the accumulator, reduction of chemicalixation of the soil. It is used with dry chemical fertilizers. Reducing a share of Nitrogen and Phosphoric fertilizers by 3 times.
4. Prolongator of fertilizers. Period of validity of mix of soil and rastorenny chemical fertilizers, from 6 to 12 months, and volume for introduction is 4 times less, than firm chemical. Fertilizers.
5. Accumulator of minerals. Allows to bring minerals in the form of chemical salts, avoiding burns and poisoning of plants. The scheme of application it is similar to item 4, but there waters it is required ten times more.
6. The additive of micro and macro elements to the soil - allows to grow up more valuable in microelement structure production: medical, for baby food, similar to mountain herbs and wild fruits. 200 g/m2 are required.
7. Mineral and mountain water. Waters for watering arrives through a briquette. You gain effect of "revival" of the soil and a biota since water will be received to have poorly alkaline rn, to contain electrolytes and water-soluble minerals.
8. To place azotofiksiruyushchy and phosphorus the releasing bacteria on a briquette, for preservation and their survival without moisture and at the increased temperatures of 40-50 gr. In a soil layer.
9. Stabilizer of organic fertilizers. To Smeshchivat fresh organic waste (a dung, navoza, Ils) in number of 5-7 from weight, for stabilization, i.e. the rotting termination - the accelerated hymification, elimination of a smell of waste and accumulation all of them useful substances.
Does not demand watering since the briquette raspolzhatsya under the influence of moisture from air. Serves as a buffer layer for salty, sandy and stony soils. Creates a basis for origin of the soil and microflora.