- Country of manufactureNetherlands
The Basic Directing Rings (BDR) – are intended for laying of the pipeline in upsetting pipes (cases) in underground zones under engineering constructions (railway roads, automobile routes and t. p), and also through natural barriers.
Device basic napravlyayushchiyekh rings
PMCs consist of segments, the quantity of segments depends on type of their connection in a ring (bolted, bezboltovy) and diameter of a working pipe. The basic directing rings are made for pipes with the outer diameter up to 2867 mm and various height of edges allowing to place a working pipe in a case with the set extent of centering (coaxiality of a working pipe and a case). The basic directing rings are classified by type of fastening and by the maximum static load on an edge from 85 to 3000 kg.
- A wide choice of heights of edges does possible selection of necessary extent of centering of a working pipe both in a case, and on an entrance and an exit of it.
- The electroisolating properties of polypropylene allow to fulfill all requirements for cathodic protection of the pipeline.
- Lightweight, small quantity of assembly elements, assembly without extras and tools, flexibility of the basis of rings, a good treshchinoustoychivost at loadings, durability at a bend and a steady shape of edges.
- The minimum friction prevents damages of a sheeting and isolation of pipes.
- Temperature range is from - 30 to + 100 degrees of °C.
- Operational service life is equal to service life of a working pipe in pipeline system.