- BrandЛидер Электрик
- Country of manufactureUkraine
- Количество вводов, шт2
- Номинальное рабочее напряжение, В380
- Напряжение цепей управления, В220
- Частота, Гц50
More details on our website
Input device with ABP intended for receiving, distributing and uninterrupted supply of electric power consumers, a voltage of 0. 4 kV, 50 Hz ac networks with earthed neutral, when disconnecting the power supply of the working path to the backup podsklyucheniya power line.
ABP is widely used in power systems, industrial plants, communication facilities and transport to ensure the reliability of electricity supply to consumers 1st and 2nd category.
Structurally shield ABP ( LE - AP ) can be produced in 2 ways: a wall - mounted or floor mount, depending on the rated current switching and customer requirements.
The degree of protection IP 20 according to GOST 14254.
Climatic performance ultrasound in accordance with GOST 15150.
The devices comply with TU U 31. 2 - 35036863 - 005: 2009.
Protection of outgoing lines is carried out circuit breakers.
ATS panels provide:
- continuous monitoring of the presence of voltage circuits I primary and backup power supplies.
- a continuous comparison of current - voltage values of the primary and backup power supplies with predetermined maximum and minimum allowable values of voltage deviation from the nominal.
- Continuous monitoring of correct phase sequence of primary and backup sources of power supply.
- automatic restoration of power consumers of electric energy by attaching a backup power source, its output for the predetermined limits or change of phase rotation.