Assignment: for work as universal power-failure relay of alternating current, and also the regime relay of direct-current source.
The relay is manufactured in climatic modification At category 2 in accordance with GOST 15150 (for work at ambient air temperature from minus 40 to plus 60 ° C).
1. Rated voltage of power supply of Un of controlled network:
- alternating current with a frequency of 50 Hz - 110; 230; 380 V;
- direct current - 24 Century.
2. The rated voltage output of direct current at resistance of loading of 900 Ohms - not less than 24 Century.
3. The coefficient of return of the relay has to be regulated ranging from 0,75 to 0,95.
4. Tension of direct capsizing (attraction) at the Up resistor brought to minimum has to be no more:
- at turning on of the relay on the rated voltage of 230 V of alternating current - 185 V;
- at turning on of the relay on direct current - 20 Century.
5. The relay which is switched on on the rated voltage of 230 V of alternating current has the following threshold values: direct capsizing (attraction) - 198 V; the return capsizing (falling off) - 187 Century.
6. Threshold values of tension of direct and return capsizing:
at supply voltage of 110 V of alternating current:
- direct capsizing (attraction) - (96,5-101,5) B;
- the return capsizing (falling off) - (91,0-95,5) B;
at supply voltage of 380 V of alternating current:
- direct capsizing (attraction) - (334,0-350,0) B;
- the return capsizing (falling off) - (315,0-330,0) Century.
7. The power consumed by the relay with the NMSh2-900 relay which are switched on at the exit at alternating current mains supply - no more than 8 VA.
8. Instability of threshold values of direct current voltages - no more than ± 2 at working temperatures.
9. Visual control of condition of the relay by means of indication of LED of green color.
10. Overall sizes, mm, no more: 200 x 87 x 112.
11. Weight - no more than 1,2 kg.