- Country of manufactureRussia
Vikalla - the magnetofirm alloy containing 52-54% of cobalt, 45-32% of iron, 3-14% of vanadium. The highest magnetic properties are shown along the direction of cold deformation. These alloys are rather easily processed by cutting.
Tape advantages from an alloy of vikally:
• resistance to hostile external environments,
• heat resistance,
Tape scope from an alloy of vikally:
• for production of the permanent magnets applied in measuring devices
• in small magnets of a difficult configuration,
• in electric micromotors (active part of rotors of hysteresis engines),
• as a high-strength magnetic tape or a wire.
Tapes Vikalla available in a warehouse, we carry out delivery across Russia and the CIS countries. The actual price to you will be prompted by our manager.
It is easy to buy Tapes Vikalla:
1. You send the application
2. We make out you a bill
3. You pay in the way, convenient for you
4. You receive the goods
What it is necessary to know about the BVB-alliance company.
• The delivered metal rolling constantly is available, and is stored "about 2000 tons" in a warehouse.
• Own production of a professional flooring.
• We offer a payment delay "about one month".
• We do everything possible for minimization of terms of processing and delivery.
• We carry out cutting of metal in the size and according to your drawings.
• We provide service of responsible storage in the covered warehouse.
• We offer the loyalty program allowing to receive discounts for purchase, processing or delivery of metal rolling.
Advantages of work with us:
1. Goods available in a warehouse
2. Official guarantee
3. High quality of goods
4. Expeditious delivery
5. Loyalty program
The actual price of Tapes Vikalla to you will be prompted by our manager.
The final price of production is formed, proceeding from terms of delivery: quantity, terms of payment and place of shipment. Ask the manager. This price list has exclusively information character and under no circumstances is not the public offer.