- Country of manufactureRussia
Tables curbstones belong to higher class of the professional kitchen equipment in relation to finishing tables. Tables curbstones can be used and as usual finishing tables when forming a working zone in kitchen. However, thanks to presence of the closed volume, they can also be used for storage of ware, stock, tableware and dry types of products.
It is possible to carry to advantages of this class of the equipment:
- Volume under a table-top is used completely. While it is possible to involve only the lower shelf in usual tables.
- These products are completely made of stainless steel that allows to apply them in various shops: hot, washing offices with big humidity and in other production premises of kitchen of restaurant, cafe, the dining room.
- Tables - curbstones are supplied with the legs regulated on height which give the chance to eliminate roughnesses of a floor.
The enterprise produces this model in four modifications:
- Table curbstone with boxes with a board -
- Table curbstone with boxes without board - -
- Table curbstone with doors "-a compartment" - with a board - -
- Table curbstone with doors "-a compartment" - without board -
Such variety of options will be able to satisfy inquiries of the most exacting buyers and to solve a problem of economy of space.
The table curbstone with doors "-a compartment" - is presented by 2 versions: with a board, without board. The lower office of this model has the increased volume, due to lack of boxes. Besides, such tables curbstones are supplied with doors "-a compartment" - thanks to what the space of kitchen when opening doors is not occupied. In a table curbstone the shelf is provided.
|"-Net internal volume – 390 l. The table-top 50 mm thick is made of AISI 430 stainless steel 0,8 mm thick and strengthened by a substrate from laminated by a chipboard 16 mm thick. The board 50 mm high is direct continuation of a table-top. Load of a table-top has to be no more than 100 kg. Sidewalls are made of stainless steel 0,8 mm thick. The bottom and a back wall are made of galvanized steel. In a set to a table goes one regiment 20 mm thick, made of stainless steel and strengthened by a stiffening rib. Compartment doors – from stainless steel. Legs are plastic, are pressed in a pipe with a diameter of 51 mm from AISI 304 stainless steel. The lock for blocking of doors is provided in a design of a table. All tables have standard height of 870 mm. "-|
|Name of model||Length, mm||Width, mm||Height, mm||Weight, kg|
|Door CT-2/950/600 "-a compartment" - without board||950||600||870||-|
|Door CT-2/1200/600 "-a compartment" - without board||1200||600||870||58,6|
|Door CT-2/1500/600 "-a compartment" - without board||1500||600||870||-|
|CT-3/950/600 with a board, doors "-a compartment" -||950||600||870||-|
|CT-3/1200/600 with a board, doors "-a compartment" -||1200||600||870||60,0|
|CT-3/1500/600 with a board, doors "-a compartment" -||1500||600||870||-|