- Country of manufactureRussia
Tables curbstones belong to higher class of the professional kitchen equipment in relation to finishing tables. Tables curbstones can be used and as usual finishing tables when forming a working zone in kitchen. However, thanks to presence of the closed volume, they can also be used for storage of ware, stock, tableware and dry types of products.
It is possible to carry to advantages of this class of the equipment:
- Volume under a table-top is used completely. While it is possible to involve only the lower shelf in usual tables.
- These products are completely made of stainless steel that allows to apply them in various shops: hot, washing offices with big humidity and in other production premises of kitchen of restaurant, cafe, the dining room.
- Tables - curbstones are supplied with the legs regulated on height which give the chance to eliminate roughnesses of a floor.
The enterprise produces this model in four modifications:
- Table curbstone with boxes with a board -
- Table curbstone with boxes without board - -
- Table curbstone with doors "-a compartment" - with a board - -
- Table curbstone with doors "-a compartment" - without board -
Such variety of options will be able to satisfy inquiries of the most exacting buyers and to solve a problem of economy of space.
The table curbstone with boxes is made in two options: with a board (wall option) of CT-3/1200 and without CT-2/1200 board also represents a finishing table with 3 drawers on roller guides and office for storage of ware.
1/3 internal volumes of a table occupy drawers, and 2/3 - is taken away under the capacious office with oar doors intended for storage of ware and dry products. The size of a box allows to establish in it standard gastroyemkost of GN-1/1. GN-1/1 gastoroyemkost size: 530х325х100 mm.
|"-Net internal volume – 390 l. The table-top 50 mm thick is made of stainless steel 0,8 mm thick and strengthened by a substrate from laminated by a chipboard 16 mm thick. The board 50 mm high is direct continuation of a table-top. Load of a table-top has to be no more than 100 kg. Sidewalls are made of stainless steel 0,8 mm thick. A bottom and back are made of galvanized steel. In the left part of a table are located three gastronormirovanny (mm GN1/1x100) a drawer, made of stainless steel. In the right part of a table oar doors from stainless steel are located. Handles on boxes and doors – from stainless steel. Is included one regiment 20 mm thick from stainless steel in the package of a table, strengthened by a stiffening rib. Plastic legs are pressed in a pipe with a diameter of 50 mm from AISI 304 stainless steel. All tables have standard height of 870 mm." -|