- Country of manufactureRussia
- Блок питания импульсный для шины TBUS БПИ-24-TBUS
Switching power supply for the bus TBUS - BPI - 24 - TBUS
The unit is designed to convert the mains voltage of 220 volts into a stable DC output voltage and supply production automation, process control equipment, control and measuring devices, programmable controllers, spark protection barriers and other loads via the bus TBUS .
The unit has a built - in "soft" start - up circuit with a limited inrush current, a mains filter that reduces the level of interference to the required limits in the supply network and does not pass interference from the network, a fused input fuse that is triggered in case of internal malfunctions in the unit. The unit has protection against overheating, overload and short circuit at the output.
• For powering eni - BIS - 3000 - Ex barriers and other devices with the TBUS bus;
• Operation in a wide temperature range: - 40 to + 70 °C;
• Overload, short circuit and overheating protection;
• Network filter to reduce the noise level;
• System soft start with restriction of starting current;
• Indication of the presence of voltage at the output of the units;
• Ability to adjust the output voltage in the range of ± 10 % ;
• Possibility of parallel activation.
Manufactured in accordance with the Russian Technical Specifications ЭИ.97.00.000ТУ
Learn more at http://www.eni-bbmv.ru
For technical advice, please contact the technical support service by phone + 7(351)751 - 23 - 42 or
by e - mail: support@en - i. ru