- BrandЗавод Спецавтоматика, ОАО
- Country of manufactureBelarus
To detect intrusion through window and door openings and transmit alarm messages to the receiving and control devices (PKU) of the STRELETS radio system via a wireless interface.
As PKU can be used:
• RROP - I;
• RROP - M2, RROP - M isp. U;
• PKR - GSM (Sagittarius apartment set).
• continuous detection area;
• viewing angle in the vertical plane - 90 °;
• an input for connecting a security alarm loop;
• uniform sensitivity in the range of speeds, both at long distances and close to the detector;
• increased noise immunity due to microprocessor - based two - pulse signal processing;
• universal body:
- miniature sizes,
- ease of installation on any surface (ceiling, walls, niches, window and doorways);
• two modes of operation with a choice of range;
• alarm memory.
• the parameters of the detector are programmed via the PCU over the radio channel;
• automatic control of the radiation power of the radio detector, depending on the quality of communication with the PKU;
• automatic tuning of the radio frequency in accordance with the frequency of the PCU to which it is assigned.
• protection against unauthorized access (opening sensor);
• built - in antenna.
• two - color (red and green) LED indicator displays the detector operating modes and the state of the batteries;
• mode of assessing the quality of communication: to find out the possibility of stable work in a given location;
• control mode: for visual control, using the indicator, the operation and the detection zone of the detector;
• all indication modes are programmed when installing a radio detector.
3V lithium batteries:
- main CR123A (1.2 Ah);
- backup CR2032A (0.24 Ah).
The detector monitors the state of both batteries, and, in the event of a discharge of either of them, indicates it using the built - in LED indicator, and also transmits information about this event to the control panel to which it is assigned.
|• detection range:
- in long range mode
- in short range mode
• viewing angle:
- in the vertical plane
- in the horizontal plane
90 ° + 2 °
16 ° - 2 °
|• communication range with PKU (open space)
• operating frequency range
• radiation power
• type of modulation
0.01 . . . 10 mW
|• number of working frequency channels
• time of transmission of control radio signals
from 12 s to 2 min.
|• duration of operation depends on the period of transmission of control radio signals:
- from the main battery (CR123A)
- from a backup battery (CR2032A), not less
|from 2.5 (12 s) to
6 years (2 min. )
|• dimensions||85x77x58 mm|
|• Operating temperature range||- 30 . . + 55 ° C|