- BrandFranklin Electric
- Country of manufactureGermany
- Typ av InstallationImmersion
- Количество запусков в час20
- Номинальная температура окружающей среды30
- режим роботыпродолжительный
The electric motor of the borehole pump PSC of 1,1 kW - Franklin Electric
4" the isolated single-phase electric motor of the borehole PSC pump.
Isolated - a t.a the engine is tight: active electric part, the stator core with a winding, it is placed in the canned food case from stainless steel with tight isolation.
The PSC type - the condenser engine with constantly switched on condenser. Advantages of these engines are especially noticeable in areas with the unstable tension where they provide launch of the pump attached to them regardless of fluctuations of tension.
For commissioning of such electric motor it is necessary to use the external SubStart or SubTronic starting arrangement and to connect it to a network 220B.
Electric motor of the borehole pump:
- 1,1 kW
- NEMA 4 flange"
- Rotation of a shaft counterclockwise from the face
- Degree of protection: IP68
- Isolation: Class B
- Nominal ambient temperature: 30 °C
- Flowing cooling: min of 8 cm/sec.
- The number of starts in an hour: 20
- Installation: vertical or horizontal
- Standard tension: 220-240V/50Hz
- Tension tolerance 50Hz: +6%/-10% of UN
- Protection of the engine: Temperature protection against an overload according to EN 61947-4-1. Time of shutdown is less than 10 sec. at 5-fold IN
- The cable of the engine corresponds to standards of VDE, KTW (1,5m; various lengths are possible)
- Built-in lightning rod
- Built-in protection against overloads (0,25... 1,5 kW)
Advantages of a product:
- Not polluting, water filled design
- All motors are previously filled and there passed 100% - testing.
- The radial and persistent bearings working in water
- Material of a cable conforms to requirements to drinking water (KTW is approved)
- Replaceable "Water Bloc" connector of an electric cable
- Highly effective electric circuit (Profitability in operation, lower temperature of a winding)
- Hermetically isolated stator. The steady against operation self-repairing covering of the stator prevents combustion of the engine.
The specification of model of the engine for saltish water:
- Is suitable for use in water, the content of salt in which is higher, than in fresh water, but not such high, as in sea water.
- The Franklin Electric electric motor for saltish water proposes the economic solution for all cases of application when standard 4-inch engines do not guarantee sufficient lines of service
The specification of model of the engine for operational wells:
- The fluorinated elastomers (Viton) Rubber details
- Special cable from polyurethane (PUR)
- High-quality steel of brand 304 as the standard, brand 316SS steel as an option