- Country of manufactureBelarus
- ДМФ 112Состав биозащитный для древесины
The structure of DMF-112 is intended for protection of internal and external wooden elements and designs of constructions, and also ready wooden constructions and elements of finishing of perfect grades of wood against biological destruction: rotting, a mold, blue, insects wood borers, soil mushrooms, seaweed under operating conditions at periodic frost penetration or contact with periodically moistened materials, and also at the condensate which is periodically formed on a surface and flowing down in the conditions of classes of service IV, VII in accordance with GOST 20022.2-80.
- Service life of the wooden designs protected by DMF-112 increases by 2 - 3 times in comparison with the raw wood;
- Does not paint wood, the impregnated wood easily sticks together and painted by any paints and varnishes; - Poorly washed away – chemically contacts wood;
- Water-soluble (solubility in water more than 20%);
- Has high toxicity in relation to derevorazrushayushchy and derevookrashivayushchy mushrooms, insects;
- Possesses neutral reaction;
- Easily gets into wood, does not decay;
- Flavourless, does not form a film, does not interfere with wood "breath";
- After drying it is safe for the person, animals and the environment.
Method of application:
Machining of products has to be made before impregnation. Machining of products after impregnation with the subsequent triple drawing by a brush of solution of the same protectant on the bared surfaces is allowed. Impregnation of frozen and ice-covered wood is not allowed. At impregnation in capacity the level of impregnating liquid in it has to be not less than 100 mm higher than the level of products during all process of impregnation. Temperature of solutions of protective equipment has to be not below 10 °C. At impregnation in the way of drawing on a surface quality of impregnation is characterized by deduction of the protectant or a consumption of impregnating liquid.