Stones (blocks) of a crossing point keramzitobetonny
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
- Country of manufactureBelarus
- ColorIn assortment
Keramzitobetonny blocks possess excellent heat - insulating property. Their use gives the chance to reduce thermal losses more than by 75% . The constructions constructed of such construction material as blocks expanded clay are almost eternal. Keramzitobetonny blocks are made by method of moist vibropressing (the special vibrating forms press cement, water and expanded clay. Granules of expanded clay receive roasting (in the rotating furnaces) from the fusible distending clay breeds. In a section the granule of expanded clay has structure of the stiffened foam. The baked cover of a granule gives it high durability. The expanded clay having the high durability and ease is a main type of porous filler. Thanks to the structure keramzitobeton provides considerable improvement of sound - proof and heat - insulating properties in comparison with a brick, and also high durability in comparison with foam concrete and gas - silicate.
Main advantages of keramzitobetonny blocks:
- Specific weight of keramzitobetonny blocks is 2,5 times lower, than at a bricklaying that allows to lower load of the base.
- Content of cement in a keramzitobetonny laying is much lower, than at brick that leads to decrease in costs of construction.
- One keramzitobetonny block on volume replaces seven bricks that allows to accelerate construction terms.
- On the ecological properties keramzitobetonny blocks stand in the same row with a ceramic brick since for their production only the natural, environmentally friendly natural raw materials are used.
- Heat - insulating properties of keramzitobetonny blocks do them more preferable when using both in warm and in cold climatic conditions.
- Have high durability.
- Thanks to the structure provides considerable improvement of sound - proof properties of the built designs.
- Keramzitobetonny blocks it is characterized by higher moisture resistance and chemical firmness.
- Possess low heat conductivity and are easily processed.