Stones (blocks) keramzitobetonny calibrated
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
- Country of manufactureBelarus
- ColorIn assortment
Keramzitobetonny blocksare made by method of moist vibropressing (the special vibrating forms press cement, water and expanded clay. Granules of expanded clay receive roasting (in the rotating furnaces) from the fusible distending clay breeds. In a section the granule of expanded clay has structure of the stiffened foam. The baked cover of a granule gives it high durability. The expanded clay having the high durability and ease is a main type of porous filler. Thanks to the structure keramzitobeton provides considerable improvement of sound - proof and heat - insulating properties in comparison with a brick, and also high durability in comparison with foam concrete and gas - silicate.
- Brand of concrete of stones on frost resistance of not less F50.
- Brand on the average density of stones from keramzitobetona - 660 kg/m3.
- Brand on the average density of stones from an agloporitobeton - 1450 kg/m3.
By results of the tests which are carried out in independent laboratories at statement of production on production stones have the following indicators:
- value of specific effective activity of natural radionuclides Aeff actually makes. =66,7 Bq/kg;
- the index of isolation of air noise makes dB Rw=47;
- resistance to a heat transfer on experimental data made 4,05 sq. m of °C/W.
1KBOR - LTSP - M4.2.2
1 - for application in external walls (application in internal walls is allowed);
CB - a stone concrete;
About - usual execution;
Р - private;
L - from begky concrete;
C - portlandtsementny knitting;
П - hollow;
M4.2.2 - according to frequency rate designation to the module (M of =100 mm) of length, width and height of a stone (415х200х240 mm)