- Country of manufactureSweden
The company Delaval proposes the solutions for milking suitable you and your animals depending on your requirements. Our modern, compact stalls of parallel type for a small cattle are based on long-term experience and intended for ergonomic safety of the milkman. Animals give milk behind that gives to the operator easy access to an udder and allows to see it well.
- 12-seater modules
- completely pneumatic management
- individual feeding troughs from PVC or stainless steel
Stalls of the parallel SG type
Parallel stalls of DeLaval SG are stalls of "cascade" type with a frontal exit, are made of hotly galvanized steel. Parallel stalls allow to carry out feeding in the milking hall by means of individual feeding troughs. A frontal exit and the bunker for giving of concentrates cope with the help of pneumatics.
Main advantages of parallel stalls of DeLaval SG:
• As animals enter the milking hall in turn, occupying one stoylomesto behind another, excess animals in the milking hall will not be. Therefore there is no requirement to the operator to consider animals at an entrance to the milking hall.
• The operator does not need to jump on a platform to record an animal who could not find the place of milking independently.
• Milking can begin as soon as the first animal took the place.